2015 has been an interesting year. I got involved heavily with a website, that didn’t end up panning out. I got my degree, also hasn’t worked for me so far. And I returned to the playing field after an ACL tear.
One area that I feel I neglected, though my wife might disagree, is my gaming desires.
Earlier this year I wrote a list of games I had started and would like to beat. I keep it on Google Keep. I put it there so I would be constantly reminded of games I want to finish. Instead it got pushed further and further down the list of lists. As such is hasn’t been updated with new games that I started and others that I finished.
Here is the list:
- Metroid Prime
- Trine 2
- Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea 1
- Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea 2
- Walking Dead Season 2
- Wonderful 101
- Darksiders 2
- Mega Man 2
- Mario and Luigi Dream Team…Lost Save?
- New Super Luigi U
- Legend of Zelda Link to the Past
- Legend of Zelda Windwaker
- Legend of Zelda Ocarina Of Time
- Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask
Planescape Torment…. lost save?Lost
- Castle Crashers
New Super Mario Bros U
The struckout ones I either finished or can’t complete what I started. All the others except for Burial at Sea 2 I have started. I also want to finish a bunch of other games.
- Diablo 3 – Get to level 70
- Halo 1
- Tomb Raider (2013)
- NHL 15 Career Mode (1 Season)
- Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag
- Assassins Creed Unity
- Gears of War
- Luigi’s Mansion (might have completed already)
- Steam World Heist
- Hitman Go
- Tomb Raider Go
- Dungeon Siege 3
With a healthy list of games I want to work one over the next 12 months, I think I can safely say I don’t need to buy any this year.
So that is my resolution. Complete at least 50% of the list and purchase no video games beyond my xbox gold live sub.
Do you have any gaming resolutions?